Feb 11, 2016

FASHION / Vintage from Head to Toe.

sweater & skirt - vintage | shoes - invito

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
   sweater & skirt - vintage | shoes - invito


And then we're already halfway through another week. Time has been flying by lately, probably because I'm doing a lot of fun stuff these days. And also because I've 3 (yes, 3!!) trips on the planning to look forward to, hurray for that! Anyway, yesterday I had a coffee date with the lovely Eline, she's a friend of mine which I met through blogging. We hadn't seen each other in like 6 months so we had a lot of catching up to do haha! She also got me 2 tickets to the opening of Art Rotterdam, so that's where I spent the evening with Dylan. All in all, it was a great day! Oh, and I was wearing my favourite vintage skirt and new vintage sweater. You gotta love vintage!

How's your week going?
x

4 comments

  1. Heel toffe outfit, ik denk dat ik ook maar eens naar vintage winkeltjes moet gaan zoeken! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je look is heel leuk. Ik wil je rok hebben!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete