Feb 7, 2016

FASHION / Stairway to Heaven

shirt - c&a | dress - monki | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


shirt - c&a | dress - monki | shoes - zara

Hi Guys! How's your weekend? Mine is amazing so far. It started on Friday afternoon when my two best friends and I booked a 5-day trip to Copenhagen! Near the end of March we'll be going to explore that beautiful city and I cannot wait. And my Saturday was lovely as well. I went to a vintage kilo sale with Dylan and I bought some amazing spring and summer pieces. After the kilo sale we went to take a walk and took these photographs. It was extremely cold and windy, so excuse my hair haha.

Have you ever been to Copenhagen, and if so, do you have any must-see/do's?
x

11 comments

  1. what a great look! Love the striped top underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat gaaf dat jurkje over je top heen! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful and I love that you styled it with a sweater. Great outfit!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wauw wat leuk! We hebben het shirt ook echt totaal anders gecombineerd (ik in mijn laatste post)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh wauw wat leuk! We hebben het shirt ook echt totaal anders gecombineerd (ik in mijn laatste post)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt superleuk die jurk zo! Staat je ook prachtig :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had niet gedacht dat ik zo'n leuke combinatie leuk zou vinden maar vind het toch wel gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice outfit and I love your hair!:)

    P.S: Would you mind going to my cousin´s blog? :) She would be very happy of your visit:)

    http://partofnicol.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele leuke outfit! Die wind zorgde wel voor gratis special effects met je haar :)

    ReplyDelete