Feb 15, 2016

FASHION / The Day after Valentine's Day

shirt - vintage | pantalon - topshop | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


shirt - vintage | pantalon - topshop | shoes - zara

Good afternoon everybody! How was your Valentine's Day? Did you spent it with the love of your life, with your girlfriends, or just forever alone with a box of chocolate and Netflix haha? I didn't celebrate it at all haha. Dylan and I are not really into the commercial Valentine's stuff so I spent my day writing a paper for school. Today, however, I did do something fun! I met up with the lovely Janne in Utrecht. We had some lunch and afterwards we took some outfit pictures. I was wearing my new shirt, which I got from my grandma's closet. My grandma recently had to move, and a lot of her clothing couldn't come with her, so I got a lot of it! So be prepared for many outfit posts with new, vintage items haha!

And that's it for now!
x

13 comments

  1. Wat een toffe blouse draag je in deze outfitpost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie outfit, je schoenen zijn echt tof! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja stond je zo leuk deze outfit! Was gezellig gister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah wat leuk dat je blouse van je oma is geweest ! en ik ben echt weg van je pantalon, de perfecte lengte gewoon !
    xx Ish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuke blouse! Ik vind soms ook nog wel wat mooie items in mijn oma haar kast :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die schoenen zijn gaaaaaaf! Je ziet er echt heel leuk uit. Vind je haar ook ontzettend tof trouwens. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, DIE BROEK EN DIE BLOUSE, liefde! Ze staan je echt onwijs goed, en het model van beiden is zó mooi... Ik ben echt een beetje verliefd op die items, je hoort het haha :) Tof ook dat je met Janne had afgesproken, leuk! Ik zag net ook al de foto's van Janne op haar blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supermooie blouse zeg, staat je prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een geweldige outfit. Ik vind de blouse ontzettend mooi. Oma's zijn zo ontzettend handig!
    Liefs Iep xo

    ReplyDelete