Jan 25, 2016

PROEFPARADE / Moschino, Elite Brush, Sampar & More!



See more of this post by clicking on the read more button. 



Happy Monday lovely readers! How was your weekend? I had a great one! On Saturday I had a lazy day with Dylan because I was (and still am) a little bit ill-ish and on Sunday I went to the Proefparade in Amsterdam; a beauty press event organized by Mr. Goodiebag. Since I'm not a beauty blogger, I was kind of surprised when I got the invite about 2 weeks ago. Nonetheless, I was very curious to see which products would be showcased, and I have to say I was happily surprised! 

The absolute star of the day, in my opinion, was the new fragrance by Moschino. I mean, look at it. I actually thought there were cleaning supplies on the table when I walked in. It was only when I took a closer look that I saw it was actually a fragrance! Besides the good looks, it also smelled very nice. If you're curious you'll have to wait a little bit; this fragrance will be launched (in The Netherlands) in March! Other products which I was very excited about were the shia butters and hand creams by Institut Karite. My skin can really use some extra attention during these cold days, and these products can help with that! And as you can in the photographs, the packaging is adorable as well!

In addition to these 2 brands there were many other stands with lovely products, like EliteBrush, Sampar, AnastasiaSponge Me and more! I got a lot of goodies to take home, for which I'm very grateful, and in the coming weeks I'll try them out. Because I'm not a beauty blogger I won't make reviews of every single product, but when I'm really enthusiastic about something I will definitely share that with you!

Next up: an outfit with my yellow dungarees!
x



6 comments

  1. Ha die Moschino ook altijd met hun apparte modellen en designs. Ik hou er wel van :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er tof uit! Ik kon helaas dit keer niet naar de Proefparade komen, maar volgende keer vast beter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik dacht ook dat het schoonmaakmiddel was, wat een gave verpakking :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's! Mijn moeder had mijn +1 willen zijn, haha lucky bastards zijn we ook :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. De Moschino items zijn zo leuk!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete