Jan 22, 2016

INSPIRATION / Wardrobe Wishes

shirt - monki | pants - new look | vest - h&m | shoes - invito | earrings - fashionology | watch - daniel wellington

Read more about this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

Good morning! Let me start with thanking you for the good luck wishes on my last post! My exam went well and I'm pretty confident I passed the course (: Today I have exam #2 but unfortunately I'm not so confident about this one.. On Wednesday I started to feel a little bit down, like I was on the edge of getting the flu. I got a sore throat and a headache and both didn't really help me with studying. My head was pouding so I literally couldn't read a thing. Yesterday I still felt the same way so now I'm going to make an exam for which I hardly studied. Luckily the biggest part of it are multiple choice questions, so I hope I can pass it!

Anyways, because I couldn't really study I did some inspiration seeking online and quickly put this outfit together. I absolutely fell in love with these slouchy trousers from New Look. I think they would look so good when you combine them with a nice, white shirt and a good pair of heels! 

Would you wear trousers like these?
x


9 comments

  1. Great look! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invito heels are beyond perfect; heel height, colour, style/comfort - everything! Great selections here, I would gladly fill my wardrobe with each piece haha.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave items! Die broek weet ik niet of die me zou staan, ik lijk snel korter in kleding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige items! Doe mij die oorbellen en het vest maar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographe Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie basics! Het horloge heb ik ook en heb er dagelijks veel plezier van! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toffe items! Die broek zou inderdaad tof staan met een paar hoge hakken en een simpel shirtje :)

    ReplyDelete