Jan 19, 2016

FASHION / Is it a shirt? Is it a dress? It's a shirt dress!

shirt dress - sammydress | scarf - h&m

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

shirt dress - sammydress | scarf - h&m | shoes - vagabond

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm wearing my new shirt dress by Sammydress because it's super comfortable and at the moment that is all I care about haha. I've been studying my ass off yesterday and today it's time to rock the first exam of this week! It's about consumer behavior and marketing and focuses on the psychological side of "why we buy what we buy". It has been one of the most interesting courses I had so far, so studying went relatively easy. Therefore, I'm also quite confident about this exam, which puts me in a really good mood!

Wish me luck! 
x


15 comments

  1. Staat je heel goed en leuk ook zo'n shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zoals altijd, leuke outfit! en veel succes met je toets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige outfit! Zo'n skirt dress staat je echt goed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel gaaf je shirt/dress! Lijkt me ook heeeerlijk zitten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wat een leuk ding zeg, staat je super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo leuk die shirt dress! Lijkt me inderdaad heel comfy ook. Hoe ging je examen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gaaf en staat je heel goed! Lijkt me zo lekker zitten ook :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ziet er leuk uit! En ik hoop dat je exam goed is gegaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vond je titel echt super tof! En je look is leuk:) The half-bun staat je goed!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel gaaf! Ik hou er van, lange shirts waarbij je niet meer weet of het nou een shirt of jurk is :) Staat gaaf!

    ReplyDelete