Jan 27, 2016

FASHION / Bright Yellow Dungarees

sweater - oasap | dungarees - vintage | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


sweater - oasap | dungarees - vintage | shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys! As you can see, today I'm wearing something that's not really right up my alley. These bright yellow dungarees are a vintage find of a few years ago and ever since they've been an outsider between all the black, whites and greys in my wardrobe. Nevertheless, it doesn't make me love them any less. Although I have to admit that I don't wear them that often, which is mainly because they are kind of hard to combine with the rest of my clothes. However, this yellow baby has appeared on the blog before; you can find another outfit here.

Anyways, I guess this is really a case of you either love them or hate them. I'm on the one side of the spectrum, where I'm loving these dungarees. My boyfriend is on the other side of the spectrum and absolutely doesn't get why I wear things like this. Fortunately, he still wants to walk next to me and I even got him to make pictures haha!

Would you dare to wear something like this?
x

8 comments

  1. ik vind je outfit super vet!! heel gaaf
    Liefs Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ik moest lachen om je laatste zin, dat hij toch nog je foto's heeft gemaakt. Ik vind het echt super cool. Ik denk niet dat zo iets in mijn straatje past, of dat ik het dan ook werkelijk durf te dragen.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lekker fel, maar staat je goed. Vind de kleuren ook gaaf bij elkaar staan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw fel en apart maar op een heel mooie manier! Ik ben fan :D Staat je zo goed dit !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, die tuinbroek. Zó jaloers. Super tof zeg! Die wil ik ook :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, dat verhaal over je vriend ;) ik ben het met jou eens over de tuinbroek, hij is GAAF!! X

    ReplyDelete