Jan 3, 2016

FASHION / Asymmetrical Cardigan

cardigan - cos | jeans - monki | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



cardigan - cos | jeans - monki | shoes - zara

About my life. Oh my, this winter break has gone by way too fast. I had planned to spend some days writing essays for school, but unfortunately that didn't happen. I did read up on everything, but still. The coming 3 weeks are going to be super stressfull with a lot of essay deadlines and exams. But luckily I have something to look forward to: in February I'm going to Austria again. My absolute favourite place in the entire world. I can't wait to stand on my snowboard again. Let's hope there will be enough snow haha!

About the outfit. Last week my best friend tipt me that Cos is having a sale. A store I absolutely love but also exceeds my budget a lot of the time. So when there's sale I always have to go and check it out. This time I scored this lovely cardigan with 30% off and I'm so happy with it!

Do you have any items of Cos?
x

9 comments

  1. This cardigan looks amazing! Beautiful outfit, those shoes are just perfect with this look!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. succes met wat je voor school moet doen! je outfit is, zoals altijd, weer heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een apart kledingstuk, maar super gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een grappige cardigan. Ik vind het ook echt een item die bij cos vandaan kom, ondanks dat ik er zelf nooit kom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah wat een tof vest!! Ik hou ook zo van cos, maar het is ook altijd VER over mijn budget. Misschien moet ik er nu ook eens heen, haha! :D

    - Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuk dat shirt! Mooie look!

    ReplyDelete