Dec 31, 2015

OUTFIT RECAP 2015


See more of my favorite outfits of 2015 by clicking on the read more button. 






Man O Man, 2015 where have you gone?! This year has gone by so incredibly fast that it seems like I moved out just a few weeks ago, while it has actually been 8 months! While I guess it's a good thing, because you know what they say: time flies when you're having fun! Besides moving out, which was definitely a big milestone this year, I also finished my first year of university, got a new camera, visited the lovely Prague and had many many lovely moments with my friends. It was a good year. 

To end the year in style, I've made a recap of some of my favourite outfits of the year. Looking back at my outfits of 2015 it was quite obvious that I had some items which I wore significantly more often than others. For example my striped, vintage shorts and black&white graphic sport shorts. And overall, pretty much every outfit was black and white haha Anyways, to prevent you from drowning in an overload of photographs I just took one of each outfit. But if you missed some of these posts, or if you just want have another look, you can find the top 5 articles here: 


Which outfit is your favourite?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
x




5 comments

  1. so viele mega tolle looks! ich wünsche dir ein fabelhaftes 2016
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these looks!! Happy New Year!!

    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk overzichtje! Ik kan geen favoriet kiezen hoor :) fijne jaarwisseling! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoe moet ik kiezen als ze allemaal zo leuk zijn? Lastig hoor. Misschien vind ik de eerste toch een beetje extra gaaf :)

    ReplyDelete