Dec 12, 2015

INSPIRATION / Shine Bright like a Diamond




See more of this post by clicking on the read more button.


December equals parties, and parties equals wearing nice dresses. Unfortunately I don't have a school prom or any other fancy Christmas party this year, but that doesn't mean I can't look for nice dresses right? When going through some of my favorite webshops yesterday morning, I stumbled across some stunning dresses, and thought it would be nice to share them with you. My favorite one by far is the silver foil dress from New Look, you will definitely stand out and shine bright like a diamond while wearing this! There used to be a New Look in Rotterdam, but recently it closed so that really sucks right now haha. I also loooove these preppy heels by Invito and a big plus is that they are probably easy to dance on since the strap will keep them from slipping!

Have you already found the perfect party dress?
x

4 comments

  1. Tof! Ik heb aankomende donderdag wel een schoolgala, maar ik heb nog geen outfit.. elk jaar diezelfde struggle, haha. Ik ga even een kijkje nemen bij New Look! Je nieuwe blognaam is trouwens leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie items <3 Het zwarte jurkje vind ik mooi.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with the black lace dress - I wish I had enough events to attend to wear all of these! Great picks xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete