Dec 20, 2015

FASHION / Say Aloha to my New Dress

dress - sammydress

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

dress - sammydress | shoes - vagabond

Hi guys! How's life? Mine is pretty great at the moment. Thursday and Friday night I went out dancing to celebrate that I don't have to go to school the coming 2 weeks. I also did some shopping to find gifts to put under the Christmas tree. And to make my weekend even better, my package from Sammydress also arrived! I got this super comfy sweater dress and a cute and simple crop top which I will show you soon. I was happily surprised by the good quality of the fabric, this dress is so soft that I really don't ever want to take it off haha! I wore it today to a coffee date with Dylan. We went to the Aloha Bar in Rotterdam, which is such a cool location! It used to be a swimming pool but now they turned it into a coffee/lunch/dinner place and it's super stylish. Oh, and they have 2 turtles, how cute is that haha! 

How was your weekend?

x




11 comments

  1. So cute, love your dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, prachtige outfit leuke foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh wat een toffe jurk! Mooie foto's ook, ik wil ook zo graag nog eens naar de Aloha Bar! Woon vlakbij Rotterdam, maar ben er nog nooit geweest. Schandalig eigenlijk, haha!

    - Saskia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja je moet echt een keertje gaan, het is een hele leuke locatie! x

      Delete
  4. Wat een heerlijke look & foto's!
    Je schoenen , je jurkje , de locatie! Allemaal even prachtig. Match made in heaven hihi!
    Liefs Iep xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hele leuke foto's ziet er goed uit! liefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die jurk is onwijs leuk! Fijne vakantie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so fab! And your photos are gorgeous too. Hope you enjoy your two weeks off! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute in your new dress! Also loving the location! ;)

    Merry Christmas!
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete