Dec 8, 2015

FASHION / On Top of the Roof

Follow my blog with Bloglovin sweater - boohoo | jeans - monki | bag -arrey | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  sweater - boohoo | jeans - monki | bag -arrey | shoes - vagabond | ring - cos

About my life. Oh my, it's been a while! The last couple of days have been crazy busy, but not in a bad way. I have a lot of deadlines this week, so I had to write a lot for school. But I also spend a lot of time with my boyfriend and best friends. On Thursday I went to a concert of De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig, which was sooo much fun. They actually have a song that's called Manon and when they performed it, the entire audience was singing my name. Both awkward and fun at the same time haha. The day after I went to a small art exhibition and had some drinks afterwards and Saturday I had a drum and bass party with a bunch of friends. Weekends like these make me so happy!

About the outfit. In between everything I've been doing, I also received a small package with this lovely sweater from Boohoo. Since it was the first time I was wearing the sweater, I went for a simple combination with my favorite, high waisted jeans from Monki. But I can't wait to wear this sweater underneath some summer dresses!

What have you been up to lately?
x


2 comments

  1. heel erg mooi deze leuk, en je haar is ook echt prachtig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete