Dec 28, 2015

FASHION / New Boots for the New Year

coat - monki | jeans - h&m | shoes - invito

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


coat - monki | jeans - h&m | shoes - invito

Hello wonderful readers! How was your Christmas? I hope you got to spend your time with your loved ones and eat a lot of delicious food. At least, that's how I celebrated Christmas this year, and actually every other year as well haha. I also got some presents, like a big grey scarf, a diary and a glow in the dark succulent plant, how cool is that! Anyways, I don't really have a Christmas outfit to share with you since I didn't really wore something special this year. However, something I can show you are my new booties, which I also wore to my Christmas dinner. My old Vagabond boots are slowely falling apart so it was time for a replacement; these ankle boots by Invito! I love the slightly different shape of the heel! 

What do you think of my new boots?

x

4 comments

  1. heel mooi je schoenen! staan perfect bij de outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow die boots sind einfach perfekt!!


    xx, laura :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja! Deze heb ik! Ga je heel blij mee zijn, je kunt ze zo makkelijk combineren! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really cool!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete