Dec 23, 2015

FASHION / I'm Fine, Thank You

top - sammydress

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top - sammydress | jeans - monki | jacket - zara | shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys! Are you ready for Christmas yet? One more day to go and then we can put on our nicest dress and eat and drink shamelessly from the moment we wake up until the moment we go to sleep. The good food is definitely my favorite part of Christmas haha. When it comes down to the dress, however, I haven't made up my mind yet. At the moment I'm thinking about wearing a black dress with underneath a dark blue velvet top! But before going fancy all the way, I wanted to go casual all the way. Today I had some lunch with my besties and I wore my new tee from Sammydress. I absolutely love a tee with some humor, so it was kind of strange I didn't have one yet. But this one might be the perfect start of a new obsession haha!

Do you own any funny t-shirts like this one?
x


5 comments