Nov 28, 2015

SHOP MY CLOSET / EVERYTHING UNDER €10



See more of the things I'm selling by clicking on the read more button.

Hi Guys! I'm sure that for all of you, December is an expensive month. Buying presents for your loved ones, and of course buying new dresses and glittery shoes for your Christmas and New Years Eve parties! To make room for those new items, I cleaned up my closet and decided to sell some of the items that are still in a perfect condition!

UPDATE: Baby blue top + mustard shirt + sweater + white vest are sold!

For more info on the sizes, and to see more pictures you can go here, leave a comment below or send me a message: mmdijkhuizen@ziggo.nl 

x

2 comments

  1. good idea dear...light blue shirt is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, I should probably do that too..

    ReplyDelete