Nov 13, 2015

FASHION / When You Have A Bad Day

shirt - vintage | pantalon - topshop

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 



shirt - vintage | panatalon - topshop

About my life. I guess we all know the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter. It goes like: "Cause you had a bay day, you're taking one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it arooouund.." Does that ring a bell? I think Alvin and the chipmunks even made a cover it haha. Anyways, the song suits me very well at the moment. Yesterday, literally everything went wrong. First of all, The New Fashion Society website suddenly showed an error and we cannot even access the admin anymore. So now we need to figure out how to fix it. Secondly, my second term has just begun but I'm already behind with everything which stresses me out. And the final and most annoying thing: I hurt my back, a lot. I've been having trouble with my back for the past 4 years but for the past couple of months everything was perfectly fine. Untill I made a weird move yesterday, and men, that hurt. Hopefully I'll be able to fix my back with doing exercises because there are so many parties on the planning I really don't want to miss out on. 

About the outfit. Okay, so that was me getting some things of my chest. Now lets talk about something fun like vintage shirts! My little sister took these pictures in my old home town and as you can tell from the smile on my face, I was already feeling better! I absolutely love wearing this shirt because it's super big and comfortable. Yet, when you combine with a something chic like a pantalon it looks like a 'proper' outfit!

That's it for now! Next time there will be no more complaining!
x


3 comments