Nov 21, 2015

FASHION / Fancy Shoes + Pantalon

shirt - oasap | pantalon - topshop | belt - vintage | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

shirt - oasap | pantalon - topshop | belt - vintage | shoes - zara

About my life. Happy Weekend everyone! Do you have something fun planned for today? I do! Tonight I'm going to one of the biggest drum and bass parties in the Netherlands; Subway xl.I'm going with a couple of friends and I'm super excited, time to dance! Tomorrow I will probably spend my entire day in bed with a hangover haha.

About the outfit. Lately, the weather has been kind of terrible, which makes it difficult to take pictures outside. When the weather is good, I don't have time, and when I have time, it's pouring outside. I assume more Dutchies recognize this problem haha. Anyways, that explains why I'm in front of my white wall once again. I'm wearing my beautiful moccassins and my topshop pantalon. This combination always makes me feel so classy! 

Enjoy your weekend!
x

3 comments

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. die schoenen zijn zo leuk! veel plezier vanavond :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally killing' it. I am pinning this.

    xo

    ReplyDelete