Nov 8, 2015

FASHION / Are These Stripes Boring Yet?

top - c&a | jeans - pull and bear | bag - arrey | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

top - c&a | jeans - pull and bear | bag - arrey | shoes - vagabond

About my life. Wow, almost a week without blogging. I've been very busy with my exams and after that busy with rewarding myself for making them haha. On Wednesday I had my last exam so that night it was time to celebrate. I had a fun night but I might had one drink to much, so the next day I spend my time in bed to sleep haha. Yesterday I went shopping with my little sister and we had fun day. We were both on the hunt for a new winter coat but unfortunately we didn't succeed. I think It's time to continue my quest online haha.

About the outfit. Although we didn't find our perfect coat, we did score some other lovely winter items. I bought this striped top at C&A. Yes, stripes again. Are they boring yet? So far I didn't have anything from C&A in my wardrobe yet, but I was surprised with their current collection. And the best thing is that this top only cost me €10! 

How are you?
x


12 comments

  1. Jezelf verwennen na het maken van toetsen hoort er bij haha! Deze outfit is heel leuk, mooie top op :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that stripes are getting boring - they're a classic in a way. You look lovely x

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben streepjes nog lang niet beu! Erg leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me loves stripes!! Leuke outfit XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind de top juist erg mooi! Ik hou van streepjes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not bored yet �� ik vind je outfit helemaal top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind streepjes altijd leuk, het kan ook altijd vind ik! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really fantastic!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik hou van streepjes! Het maakt je outfit helemaal af vind ik :) Ik vind je laarsjes ook echt geweldig! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele leuke outfit! Ik ben altijd dol op streepjes, en mij verveeld het nooit. Zeker niet zoals je het gecombineerd hebt, helemaal geweldig.

    ReplyDelete