Nov 17, 2015

FASHION / No Worries

coat - vintage | jeans & top - pull & bear | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



coat - vintage | jeans & top - pull & bear | shoes - vagabond 

About my life. Remember how in my last post I talked about the very bad day I had last week? I'm glad to share with you that everything I complained about has now vanished and I'm in a super good mood again! I fixed the broken website of The New Fashion Society and the pain in my back is also almost gone. I did have to miss a good party on Friday because of the pain, but luckily I have some other nice parties to look forward to! I'm going to some good old drumm and bass parties and a concert of De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig. And on top of that Dylan's birthday is next week and the holidays are just around the corner as well!

About the outfit. To make me even more happy I finally found a winter coat, for only €5! I got it at local thriftshop and I just couldn't resist, even though it's not black. Because this one was so cheap I'm still keeping some money aside for when I accidentally find a black coat as well. Anyways, the thing I love about this coat is the fabric, it's super soft!

And that's it for now, enjoy your week!
X

6 comments

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi! Echt zo'n typische vintage jas. Love it :)! Heb er ook eentje, maar dan in het donkergroen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to read everything worked out!

    Huisvlijt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit <3
    Swantje from www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit! Ik vind je jas heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete