Oct 25, 2015

I HAVE A NEW CAMERA, YEAH!

dress - oasap | shirt - vintage | tights - monki | shoes - vagabond

Read more about my new camera by clicking on the read more button. 


dress - oasap | shirt - vintage | tights - monki | shoes - vagabond

About my life. I have some very exciting news: I bought a new camera + a 50mm 1.8 STM lens! Last Friday was the day that I finally had saved up enough money to buy a new camera. I bought a Canon EOS 750D with a kit lens 18-55mm, and besides that I also bought the 50mm 1.8 STM lens. Which basically is the 50mm 1.8 lens 2.0 haha. Yesterday I took the camera outside for the first time and these are some of the shots. I'm soooo happy with the quality and I can't wait to get to know this camera to the bone. My previous camera was a Sony Alpha, so I have to get used to working with Canon. But so far, so good!

About my outfit. Yeah, this outfit isn't really blog worthy, but I just had take some pictures with my new 50mm lens haha.

Which camera do you have? And, happy Sunday everyone!
x


11 comments

  1. super outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ik vind het juist wel een leuke outfit hoor!
    En yay nieuwe camera is zo nice, heel veel plezier met foto's maken!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahw, wat leuk dat je een nieuwe camera en de goede 50mm lens hebt gekocht! Ik heb zelf de Canon 600d + 50mm 1.8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat leuk meid! Ik snap wel dat je het gelijk wilt uitproberen :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. De foto's zijn heel mooi geworden! En je outfit is ook super :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goede keuze! En mooie blog heb je!! xxxxx
    Frederique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh wat gaaf!! Ik vind je outfit overigens best blogwaardig, haha ;) Ik zit er ook onwijs aan te denken om die camera te kopen, haha. Heb nu zelf een systeemcamera van Samsung, maar daar kan ik toch niet zo veel mee als met een spiegelreflex, en dat zou ik ZO graag willen (leren)!!! Nu alleen nog sparen, haha!

    - Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super mooie outfit meis!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah hele vette outfit, je panties zijn tof! En gefeliciteerd met je camera, heel fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooie foto's en ik vind de outfit juist wel heel erg gaaf!

    ReplyDelete