Oct 21, 2015

FASHION / Oldies but Goldies

sweater - monki | pants - h&m x alexander wang | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


sweater - monki | pants - h&m x alexander wang | shoes - vagabond

We probably all have them; those items that have been in your closet for ages. Because I basically stopped growing when I turned 15, I have a lot of old clothing that still fits me. Of course I haven't kept all the clothing I bought since then, but some items just never get old. Like this super warm, green sweater from the Monki. I still remember that back then this cost me a fortune. I used to work as a shop assistant at the Hema, and my paycheck was very low. So yeah, a sweater of €40/€50 was a lot. Fortunately, I did buy it and now, 4 years later, I'm still enjoying it!

Do you have an oldie but goldie item in your closet?
x


12 comments

  1. Die kleur groen staat je zo mooi! Prachtige foto's ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with your sweater!! It's just so nice and looks very warm, just perfect for this weather!

    helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die kleur staat je erg mooi! Ik heb ook zeker nog heel veel items die ik al jaaaaren heb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a definitely a good sweater! Btw Nice wall decor !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klinkt als een goede investering dus! Hij is ook echt super leuk!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, je ogen knallen er echt uit! Een hele mooie kleur :-) X Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep! i definitely have a few of those oldie but goodie pieces too! I will never get rid of them! haha

    ps. your space look so nice! love the little cacti & wall art

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie sweater! Ik heb vrij weinig items dat ik echt jaren draag, maar mijn fake lederen jasje uit de H&M sale ziet er nog altijd even goed uit na meer dan drie jaar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een lekkere trui draag je! Je ziet het er iig niet aan af dat hij oud is;) X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooi kleurtje heeft die trui en hij ziet er ook lekker warm uit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh wat is 'ie mooi!! Goede investering geweest, haha! De kleur staat je prachtig :D Ik heb zelf inderdaad ook wel wat items die ik al jaren heb... Mijn favoriete golden oldies zijn mijn luipaardprint enkellaarsjes, die ik kocht in Parijs. Ze lopen zo fijn en maken iedere outfit fantastisch! :D

    - Saskia

    ReplyDelete