Oct 27, 2015

FASHION / Love/Hate Relationship

top - asos | jacket - vintage | pants - h&m x alexander wang

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top - asos | jacket - vintage | pants - h&m x alexander wang | shoes - vagabond

About my life. Although I would love to stick to taking outfit pictures outside with my new 50mm lens, it's simply not possible. Unfortunately I don't have the time for it and I don't have a sister who's willing to be my photographer living with me anymore. Therefore, posts like this one will stay on the blog, simply because it's very easy to quickly take pictures with my tripod. However, I ├ím planning on taking the camera more outside, otherwise I wouldn't have bought a 50mm lens of course haha!  

About the outfit. It's been a long time since I wore this vintage jacket. I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it. On the one hand I simply love the jacket, but on the other hand it just doesn't really suit my style. Like, it's hard to combine it with the rest of my wardrobe. Anyways, today I gave it another try and the outfit turned out fine I think! Oh, and I'm holding my phone because I was using it as a remote for my camera. Still need to buy a small remote for Canon.

What do you think about the outfit?
x


7 comments

  1. Perfect:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik wil het jasje wel haha
    ik dacht laat ik weer is kijken op mijn zus der blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love your style and this outfit! i would wear it just like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooi! Heel classy. Zo'n top met verticale streepjes wil ik ook echt snel kopen, heb nog niet echt een mooie in mijn kast hangen (wel heel veel met horizontale streepjes, haha). Hm ja, kan me wel voorstellen dat het veel meer moeite en tijd kost om buiten foto's te maken. Ach, geen haast :). Zo met een witte muur als achtergrond is ook heel mooi! Ik vind je blog echt heel tof, ga je volgende posts volgen via Bloglovin' :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah super lief! En ja, ik heb ook ontzettend veel horizontale streepjes in mijn kast hangen, maar verticaal is ook wel eens leuk voor de verandering haha! x

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit! Heel mooi, zoiets wil ik ook! Comfortabel en toch chique! x

    ReplyDelete