Oct 7, 2015

FASHION / goodbye bare belly

top - style moi | jeans - h&m | belt - vintage | jacket & shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top - style moi | jeans - h&m | belt - vintage | jacket & shoes - zara

About my life. I'm sorry for the silence on my blog and instagram the last couple of days. It's not that I've been particularly busy or something, but somehow I just didn't take any outfit pictures. Either because I got home late from school and it was already to dark in my room, or because I wasn't wearing anything blog worthy haha. Besides school I've also done some fun things the last couple of days, of which one of them was visiting the Keith Haring exhibition in the Kunsthal Rotterdam. I already talked about this exhibition in this post and now that I've seen it I really recommend going if your into street art! 

About my outfit. In comparison to last week, when the sun was shining every single day, this week the weather in the Netherlands has been very dreary. Grey and rainy days are normally not the days you wear a crop top, but since it's not that cold yet I thought this might be the last opportunity for me to wear one this year.  So this is probably my last outfit post with a bare belly in 2015 haha.

Would you still wear a crop top now that summer is over?
x


11 comments

  1. Ah je jeans zijn echt super leuk!! Ik wil ze hahah. Ik hoorde laatst inderdaad ook al over die expo, lijkt me heel erg gaaf X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie outfit! Ik vind een crop top nog steeds super staan met een mooi dik gebreid vest en een hoge taille jeans. Alleen moet het niet te koud zijn inderdaad.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit! Ik heb afgelopen zomer ook crop tops gedragen en ben er helemaal verliefd op geworden haha. Voor nu vind ik het wel te koud helaas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I absolutely love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele toffe outfit! ik heb zelf geen croptops. Ik durf ze eigenlijk niet te dragen haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well its seems you walked away from Paris with that look.
    Its so fasionable and strong.
    But still a little bit with a wink because of your amazing jeans!

    awesome look !

    ReplyDelete