Oct 14, 2015

FASHION / Everything Vintage

shirt & shorts & belt - vintage | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


shirt & shorts & belt - vintage | shoes - vagabond

About my life. You know how they say 'time flies when you're having fun', well I think the version 'time flies when you're extremely busy' is more appropriate for me haha. I'm already 6 weeks back in school, which means my first exams and final paper deadlines are coming closer and closer. And after that I will get even busier, because from November untill mid January, I'll be following an extra course at university. But I will survive! 

About the outfit. Sometimes, without the intention, I put together an all vintage outfit. This one is very comfortable and easy going (I feel like I say this about all my outfits?) but still has a fun twist because of the vintage elements. You probably recognize the shorts by now, since I've been wearing them a lot last summer. The shirt, however, has not appeared that much on the blog. I got it last year in a vintage store in Rotterdam, and it's such good quality! 

Do you like to wear a lot of vintage?
x


11 comments

  1. cute look! you look so lovely!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je shorts zijn echt awesome, ziet er echt gaaf uit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice style! :) I like the shorts and the details on your shirt. I don't wear vintage, but I like seeing someone wearing it. :)

    Beehive - New outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing pics; ]


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele originele, mooie outfit!! I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg so cute! I love it!
    http://glitterboxblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! staat je echt heel tof.. Gaaf gecombineerd!
    Liefs Iep xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heel mooie outfit, zou ik ook zo dragen! ❤️

    ReplyDelete