Sep 28, 2015

NEW IN / Vintage shirt dress

shirt dress - vintage | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  shirt dress - vintage | shoes - vagabond

About my new shirt dress. Remember my last post in which I told you I was going to a vintage kilo sale in Rotterdam? Well this is one of the things I brought home with me! At the vintage kilo sale there were mainly a lot of sweaters, oversized shirts and (fake) fur coats. For Trashcan I bought a few sweaters and cardigans which are reaaaally cute. So if you're curious, you can find and buy them here. We will be uploading new items the coming weeks! But anyways, this shirt dress is the only thing I bought to keep for myself. I somehow fell in love with the pattern. I also like how it's big enough to wear as a dress, but when I wear it with jeans and tuck it in a little it still looks like a normal shirt! I will make a proper outfit soon!

And that's it for now. I have a really busy school week so I'm off making a presentation!
x




7 comments

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to wear oversized blouses with some panties underneath, it's so comfy but still stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo'n mooie blouse, ik houd van het patroontje!
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt is so pretty, it nearly looks like a painting to me :)

    http://pollyalba.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh hij ziet er heel tof uit!! Mooie print :D

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete