Sep 14, 2015

NEW IN / Black knitted sweater and baseball tee

sweater & jeans - monki

See more of my new purchases by clicking on the read more button.


sweater & jeans - monki | baseball tee - asos | shoes - primark

About my life. Oh my, I'm so sorry for not posting anything the last couple of days! My first week of school has been very hectic, mainly because I still need to get into a routine. Besides that, the weather has also been terrible so it often was too dark in my room to take proper pictures.

About my purchases. Over to something more fun; new clothing! Last weekend I received a tiny package from Asos, with inside this simple baseball tee and some other stuff, which I had to send back unfortunately. I kept the baseball tee simply because it's one of those basics that will do at almost every occasion. Based on how you style it of course. The black sweater is from Monki. I know it sounds crazy, but I actually didn't have a black, knitted sweater yet, so this is a perfect new addition to my wardrobe!

What do you think of my new stuff?
x




9 comments

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie truien heb je gekocht, heel pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, je shirt is leuk! Mooie items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is perfect, i def need one! Lovely pictures by the way :)

    Dana || Fashion Dew - A UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oeh het weer in het ritme komen is inderdaad lastig: ik moet er zelf ook nog enorm aan wennen! Hopelijk went het gauw haha! Gave sweater heb je gekocht!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi! Lekker simpel. O, enne, toffe cactusplanthouder/ding. Haha, moest even gezegd worden. Die maakt het plaatje :-)

    Liefs Judith
    http://www.myownvogueworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ontzettend leuke aankopen! Die sweater is absoluut mijn favoriet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuk! Love the all black outfit!
    <3

    ReplyDelete