Sep 3, 2015

INSPIRATION / Autumn wishlist; time for scarfs and coats!


See more of my autumn wishlist by clicking on the read more button.

Although I'm kind of sad that summer is over, or at least here in The Netherlands, I'm also super excited to start shopping for a whole new autumn wardrobe! Last year I somehow didn't buy that much, which means my closet is really empty right now. This, and the fact that the weather today was horrible, lead to me making this autumn wishlist. The first webshop that I payed a visit was Wehkamp. Recently they added Topshop to their collection so I definitely needed to check that out! I'm absolutely in looooove with the striped turtleneck and I'm thinking of ordering it right as we speak. My other favorite of this wishlist is this simple, black scarf by Invito. The scarf I got last year totally doesn't suit me anymore and this one definitely does! And last but not least I'd like to draw your attention to these simplistic but oh so gorgeous earrings by Fashionology. If I didn't have enough ear candy already these would be in my shopping cart in less than a sec.

And that's it for now. What's your favourite piece?
x


3 comments

  1. Cool coat :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een heerlijke wishlist zeg!
    Liefs Iep xo

    ReplyDelete