Sep 8, 2015

FASHION / Long black coat

top & coat - monki | skirt - oasap | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


top & coat - monki | skirt - oasap | shoes - vagabond

Hello people! Just like almost every student, I've started at college again. Yesterday was my first day as a second year student, and ohmy, I'm so not ready for this! After a long summer holiday, I feel like I've forgotten how to concentrate on something for more than 10 minutes haha. Which is really a problem when you have to read long and heavy articles about complicated topics. Oh well, I guess I have to get back in this study mood. Anyways, going back to school means that my life will get busier again. However, my time schedule for the coming weeks is pretty convenient, so I think I'll have time to shoot outfit pictures at least twice a week. But I can't make any promises, since I'll also start working at the new fashion society next week. And I have no idea how much time that is going to occupy each week. More about the new fashion society later on!

And that's it for now!
x


11 comments

  1. Super outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een toffe outfit! Liefde voor je jas<3
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! And working at the New Fashion Society sounds like fun!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is dope !! love your new monki jacket :)
    hope to see more of your outfit of the day and the best luck for the upcoming year at uni
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ontzettend toffe outfit en jas! Staat je super! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw echt mooie foto's, staat je goed! Waar zijn deze foto's gemaakt als ik vragen mag, super gaaf zo in het wit allemaal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuk gecombineerd met die lagen in zwart en wit!
    Love,
    Fashionable and me

    ReplyDelete