Sep 25, 2015

FASHION / I'm wearing dots instead of stripes.

top & jeans - pull and bear | bag - cos | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top & jeans - pull and bear | bag - cos | shoes - vagabond

About my life. Whoohooo thank god it's Friday! Tonight I'm going to hang out with some girlfriends and tomorrow I'm going to a vintage kilo sale in Rotterdam. I really hope I can find some nice winter items, like a sweater and maybe even a coat! I'll spend my Sunday with the boyfriend and then we'll probably go to the vintage kilo sale again haha. We also want to go to the new Maze Runner movie, has anybody seen it yet? Is it good?

About this outfit. Last weekend I did some shopping with my little sister and surprisingly I bought some things at Pull and Bear. I normally don't really go to Pull and Bear, but my sister wanted to, so we did. I found these incredibly comfy jeans for only 20 euros and I've been wearing them for 3 days straight now. I also bought this cute dotted top, which is a perfect addition to my wardrobe!

What are you up to this weekend?
x


13 comments

  1. cute outfit! I love how you did your hair :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the top!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/all-black-in-rome/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toevallig ben ik gisteren met vriendinnen naar the Maze Runner 2 geweest, hij was gaaf! Wel een beetje anders dan de eerste, met echt wat schrikmomenten erbij. Een leuke outfit weer! Fijn weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh leuk, nou ben ik heel benieuwd! x

      Delete
    2. I totally love the way you matched the two prints!

      Ik vroeg me trouwens af naar welke school in Rotterdam je dan gaat? Ik zit zelf op het GLR en daar hebben ze ook een fashion gerichte opleiding, vandaar haha. (Ik doe zelf trouwens geen fashion oops)

      Delete
    3. Dacht ik dus dat je fashion studeerde.. Volgens mij heb ik de verkeerde te pakken, haha sorry!

      Delete
  4. Hele toffe outfit. De print op je tasje contrasteert heel mooi met je top.

    X - Tess | Contoury

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geweldige T-shirt! Ziet er echt leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Ben verliefd op je shirt! Streepjes & stipjes.. YES PLEASE!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete