Sep 18, 2015

FASHION / All year round

sweater - monki | shorts - asos | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



Sweater - monki | shorts - asos | shoes - vagabond

About my life. Hey there guys! How's life? I had a great week and I'm looking forward to this weekend as well! Last Monday I attended a fashion show organized by the New Fashion Society in Rotterdam. Multiple fashion design students showed their collections and I was surprised by how great some of them were. I could actually imagine their collections on the catwalk at Amsterdam Fashionweek next edition! After the show I had a lovely cocktail and went home fully inspired. The next day I had my first meeting as a member of the Marketing committee of the New Fashion Society. The girls in the committee seem lovely and I'm looking foward to working with them! Next week I'll write a post about the New Fashion Society, and what I'll be doing for them.

About my outfit. Today I'm wearing my favorite shorts of last summer, combined with my new knitted sweater. When I just started blogging I used to wear shorts during the winter all the time. But somehow I outgrow that 'style', it just looks childish very quickly. Still, I like to wear my favorite items all year round, and this outfit works very well in my opinion!

What do you think of this outfit?
x


7 comments

  1. Heel leuke outfit! Die short is zo mooi, en staat ook super met een trui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these shorts, amazing that sometimes you can't really tell the difference between students and professionals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin, Google + & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete