Sep 20, 2015

I cut my own hair!


See more of my new hair by clicking on the read more button. 


sweater - cos

About this crazy idea. For some time now I've been playing with the idea of cutting my own hair. Simply because I don't want to pay 20 euros (or even more) every time I have to go to the hairdresser. When I had long hair I only had to cut my hair once or twice a year, but now that I want to keep my hair short, I have to cut it a lot more often. And I just don't want to waste my money on that. So, I bought professional scissors and watched some youtube videos and then just tried it! Although I'm really happy with the length now, it's not finished yet. As you can see on the 'after' picture, the hairline is a bit messy, so I'm letting my boyfriend or a friend fixing that up tomorrow. I don't want to risk doing that myself, since I can easily screw everything up when I start cutting parts I can's see that good in the mirror. Anyways, I'm glad I did this and I'm probably going to this more often! 

Have you ever cut your own hair?
x


7 comments

  1. Nice idea! I really like your cut because I´m playing around with the idea to cut my hair similar to yours ;)

    xx Alena
    lookslikeperfect.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tof dat je dat gewoon durfde! Ik heb toen ik 15 was wel eens een eigen pony geknipt, hahaha! Daarna moest het alleen nog wel door de kapper bijgeknipt worden, zodat het helemaal goed in model was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Als klein meisje heb ik ook eens mijn pony geknipt, dat was helemaal fout gegaan haha! x

      Delete
  3. Ahh wat knap! Ik zou het niet durven, haha. Ik had vroeger een lok en heb wel eens geprobeerd die bij te knippen, maar dat werd onwijs scheef... Niet voor herhaling vatbaar dus! :-P

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to cut my own bangs, but not anymore! I haven't thought of cutting my own hair since I started modeling - it has to be perfect for jobs and stuff you know :) I love your cut though!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand, the professionals will always do it better! x

      Delete
  5. Oh leuk joh, ik knip al drie jaar mijn haar zelf. Net als jij heb ik dan altijd nog kleine plukjes die niet helemaal recht zijn. Mijn vriend knipt die dan altijd bij :)

    ReplyDelete