Aug 20, 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY / Costa del Sol Photo Diary


I'm back in town! Yesterday night I landed safe and sound on Dutch ground again. After being away for 2 weeks I'm kinda looking forward to just having a few 'normal' days. Besides that I'm looking forward to hang out with my friends as much as possible before my classes start again in September. Anyways, right now I'd like to show you some photographs I took in the South of Spain!

See more of my trip to the costa del sol by clicking on the read more button.
 

There are many things to see in the South of Spain, and I think I've seen quite a lot of it in the past couple of days haha. Since I don't want to type untill my fingers hurt, and you don't want to read untill your eyes bleed, I'm just going to  tell you about some things I enjoyed most. Consider it my recommendations for when you're visitng the South of Spain yourself! First of all, I loooooved the Picasso museum in Malaga. They have a great collection of Picasso's work, but they also have a lot of space for temporary exhibitions, so when you're around it's worth checking their website to see what's being exposed at that moment! Something else I really wouldn't want to miss is Gilbratar. It's very touristic because of the famous rock and it's monkeys, but it's worth it. The view from up there is stunning and the monkeys are adorable! Besides that it's an experience on it's own because the city is English overseas land, which means it's a tiny piece of England in Spain. They even pay in pond there! Lastly, I really enjoyed walking around in old, historic city centers. Ronda and Marbella both have beautiful ones with small houses, narrow alleys and lots of plants and flowers. And of course, when you're at the costa del sol, you have to go to the beach and swim! 

And that was my holiday in a nutshell. Have you ever been to the costa del sol?
x

4 comments

  1. ziet er allemaal zo mooi uit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermooie foto's! Klinkt als een heel fijne vakantie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, het ziet er allemaal prachtig uit!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete