Aug 26, 2015

FASHION / shoulders allowed

top - style moi | pants - topshop | shoes - zara | earrings - fashionology

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



top - style moi | pants - topshop | shoes - zara

Hello guys! For some of you school life has already started, but lucky as I am, I still have 2 weeks of total freedom, wooh! The last couple of days I've been mainly relaxing at home with Dylan or alone with some good food and desperate housewives. Tonight, however, I'm getting off my couch, as I'm going out dancing with some friends of university. I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks, so it's definitely going to be fun! The weather is looking very bad though, so I hope it won't rain the entire night, otherwise going outside to get to the party will be less fun haha. And then something quickly about this outfit; I'm wearing my new top by Style Moi. It came in the same package as the skirt and crop top I showed you in my last outfit post. I know the off-shoulder/naked shoulder trend is more of a summer thing, but you can still pull this of in autumn I think!

And that's it for now!
x


5 comments

  1. very nice outfit...i like your style..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is amazing! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een onwijs toffe outfit zeg! Ik vind je top zo leuk :) Fijn dat je nog even vakantie hebt, geniet ervan xo

    ReplyDelete