Aug 31, 2015

FASHION / Not yet back to school

top & shorts - vintage | shoes - forever21

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

top & shorts - vintage | shoes - forever21

On almost all the fashion blogs I follow, and especially on lookbook, the 'back to school' looks are appearing. Unfurtunately, or actually not haha, I can't join the trend just yet. I still have 1 week of my holiday left before I start my second year of the study International Communication and Media in Rotterdam. On the one hand I'm really looking forward to this school year because I'll be following some very interesting courses, and at the end of the year I'll be doing an internship. I still have no clue where, but I would love something journalistic or PR related! But on the other hand I'm going to miss the freedom. I know I'm going to be busy with school and working at the new fashion society, and it's going to take some time to get back in a productive routine again. But, as I just mentioned, I don't have to yet. This last week is going to be all about relaxing!

Have you already started your new school year?
x


4 comments

  1. Nice combination!

    ………………. http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke look! Succes met je eerste school dagen! Ik vind het raar dat ik nooit meer naar school ga haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Ben alweer twee weken bezig... Veel geluk komend schooljaar xx

    http://meltedcoffee.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, streepjes bij streepjes staan enorm leuk! En geniet nog lekker van je laatste weekje vakantie :)

    ReplyDelete