Aug 2, 2015

FASHION / My last post before I leave

top - pull & bear | skirt - vintage | shoes - forever 21

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
 
top - pull & bear | skirt - vintage | shoes - forever21

As promised here is my last outfit post before I leave town and head over to Prague and Malaga! I will bring my laptop with me to both cities but I'm not sure what my internet connection is like.. So I can't promise you anything, but if possible, I'll post something while I'm there! I just checked the forecast for Prague and I can't believe how hot it is going to be. Over 30 degrees! On the one hand I'm happy that there is not going to be a lot of rain, but on the other hand walking around all day in high tempratures isn't so ideal either.. Anyways, we're just going to make the best of it! For now I'm off packing my bags! 

Follow me on Instragram @manonmargaretha to keep track of all my adventures in Prague!
x

6 comments

  1. Hele leuke outfit! En veel plezier in Praag en Malaga! :) X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke outfit! Veel plezier op vakantie maar dat gaat vast wel lukken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een toffe outfit! Alvast veel plezier op vakantie :) Praag is echt een prachtige stad, dus dat zal ongetwijfeld goed komen xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echt een toffe outfit! Veel plezier op vakantie! <3

    ReplyDelete