Aug 24, 2015

FASHION / long skirt, cropped top & a pigeon

top - style moi | skirt - style moi | shoes - primark

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top - style moi | skirt - style moi | shoes - primark

When I came back from the South of Spain a few days ago, a small package was waiting for me to be opened at home. Just before I had left for my holiday I had ordered this skirt and crop top (and another top which I will show you soon) at Style Moi. I only wished I had ordered it a week earlier, that way I could have still worn it during my holiday haha! Hopefully we'll have a few more weeks of good weather here in the Netherlands, so I can show this stunning skirt to the world.

Anyways, I have a funny story to share. Yesterday evening my roommate suddenly ran into my room and screamed: there is a pigeon in my room!!! First I laughed but when I took a look it kinda freaked me out as well. Because how were we supposed to get it out of the house? We searched the internet and all it said was that we had to catch it, pick it up and throw it outside. But since the pigeon itself was scared as well and therefore moved a lot, we didn't dare to pick it up. Desperately we rang our neigbor's door bell and she managed to get the pigeon out the window haha.

Have you ever had a pigeon, or any other kind of bird, flying around your room?
x


7 comments

  1. Mooie rok! En dat is wel even schrikken ja, als er een duif door de kamer vliegt.. gelukkig is het goedgekomen, haha! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this look! Perfect outfit!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die is echt heel gaaf! Ik wil zelf ook nog graag een lange rok in het zwart, ik blijf ze mooi vinden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, wat een pracht outfit! Ooooh en wat eng dat er een duif door je kamer vloog!
    Gelukkig hebben jullie 'm weer vrij kunnen laten!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke outfit! Stylish maar toch edgy <3

    -X-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, wat een prachtige rok heb je aan!

    www.fleursophia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onwijs leuke look! En grappig verhaal! Ik heb ook wel eens een duif in huis gehad, maar ook muizen, vogels, molletjes, eendjes, kikkers, libellen en zelfs een kreeft. De kat neemt echt alles mee naar huis!

    xo

    ReplyDelete