Aug 5, 2015

FASHION / Hello from Prague!

top - stylemoi | shorts & sunglasses - asos | bag - arrey | shoes - forever 21

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top - stylemoi | shorts & sunglasses - asos | bag - arrey | shoes - forever 21

Hello from the beautiful city of Prague! Monday morning Dylan and I arrived in our lovely appartment with very good internet connection haha. So I thought it would be fun to post an outfit post! The weather is very hot this week, so I'm trying to wear as less clothing as possible haha. But of course, I'm still wearing black. Because you know what they say: Only weak people don't wear black in the summer. Anyways, when I'll get home on Sunday I'll tell you about the things I've seen and done. Accompanied with photographs of course. So far everything I've seen is beautiful and it's probably the 'oldest' city I've ever been to! 

Talk to you soon!
x

8 comments

  1. super:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt een heel mooie outfit!

    littlekeysofhappiness.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the shorts, love this look. xoxo

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit en heel veel plezier nog daar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik hou van je quote: only weak people don't wear black in summer!!!!
    En je short is leuk. Veel plezier daar :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een super mooie outfit! & de foto's zijn prachtig!
    Echt heel erg tof!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete