Aug 14, 2015

FASHION / Hello from Malaga!

top & shorts & sunglasses - asos | bag - arrey | shoes - forever21

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top & shorts & sunglasses - asos | bag - arrey | shoes - forever21

Hello from Malaga! I'm spending this week in the South of Spain with my family, enjoying the sun and the beach, and visiting some little towns and bigger cities like Malaga. Our first day, which was Wednesday, was all about swimming haha. Yesterday we took our rented car and drove to a mountain city named Ronda. It's historic city center was really beautiful. Narrow alleys, white houses and lots of palm trees. Just like I did in Prague I will post some of these pictures on my instagram, and after I come back I will make a post to tell you about I've done this week! So for now, if you want to stay up to date, follow me on instagram: @manonmargaretha

And that's it for now! Today I'm spending the day in Malaga, where I will be visiting the Picasso museum!
x

13 comments

  1. Mooie outfit heb je aan! Die zonnebril is echt superleuk! Veel plezier nog in Spanje!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je outfit is heel leuk, zoals altijd! Veel plezier nog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great look! Love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit so much! So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuk! Ik vind de top heel leuk zo aan de achterkant! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how edgy your outfit looks it is perfect! http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhh Malaga vind ik zo'n heerlijke stad. En wat een toffe sandalen! Lopen ze fijn? Ik zoek al een tijdje naar zoiets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuke outfit.
    In deze tijden kijk ik graag naar zonnebril trends om inspiratie op te doen. Heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete