Jul 11, 2015

MBFWA / Amsterdam fashionweek - Lichting 2015



See more of my Amsterdam Fashionweek adventure by clicking on the read more button. 


photographs by me | video by Fashionweek Nederland (youtube channel)

We're already halfway through Amsterdam Fashionweek and so far it has been amazing, as always! As I told you in my last post I went to the opening show by Aziz Bekkaoui on Thursday. The crowd was very big and unfortunately something went wrong with my press ticket which caused me to have a bad seet :( Therefore I couldn't take any pictures of the show, but you can find the official photographs on fashionweek's website or watch the show on their youtube channel.

Yesterday I attended the show by Zyanya Keizer, Tony Cohen and Lichting. Lichting is a platform where fashion graduates can present their collection and have the chance to win a grand prize! This definitely my favorite show of the day, so many different collections and so may beautiful things. Above you can find a few pictures I took and for your convenience I've also added the recap video of the show! 

What do you think about the collections in the Lichting show?
x

6 comments

  1. Amsterdam fashion week looks awesome!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous!
    It looks great, thanks for the pictures. (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amsterdam Fashionweek! It looks amazing from your pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures !! Looks like a great show!!! :) thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie foto's! Wat gaaf dat je erbij was :-)

    ReplyDelete