Jul 14, 2015

MBFWA / Alexandra Frida, ARREY & Maria clè Leal


See more of my fashionweek adventure by clicking on the read more button.




All photographs by me:  1,2 - ARREY | 3,4 - Alexandra Frida | 5,6 - Maria clè Leal | video - fashionweek nederland

Fashionweek is a wrap! Yesterday I was at the last day of Amsterdam Fashionweek and attended three shows. I had very good seets, at two of the shows I even sat front row! Unfortunately, however, my photographs turned out a bit unsharp. Back at home I came to notice that I had used some wrong camera settings. It's a pity, but I'm not letting it ruin my good mood.

Above you can see some of the photographs I took at the show by ARREY, Alexandra Frida and Maria clè Leal. ARREY's collection was full of fun and playful fabrics. When the girls walked down the catwalk their skirts and dresses bounced up and down in such a fun way! Alexandra Frida showed us a very colorful collection, very wearable as well! And lastly, my favorite show of the day, was by Maria clè Leal. Gorgeous dresses, in black and a stunning, hard, pink. Again I've added the video of this show so you can see the full collection in full glory!

Next up will be my fashionweek outfits!
x

2 comments

  1. Stunning collections! Got several faves already. You captured some great shots though. :)

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first dress is impressive..

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete