Jul 22, 2015

FASHION / A hint of dots

coat - monki | top - oasap | jeans - h&m | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  coat - monki | top - oasap | jeans - h&m | shoes - zara

We're back in front of my white wall again haha! After all the glitter and glamour during fashionweek I felt like wearing some relaxed outfits like this one. I wasn't even planning on posting this outfit, but then my boyfriend said something nice about it during a little coffee date we had. So I thought, when even he bothers to compliment the outfit, it must be blog worthy haha! Beside the coffee date I had with the boyfriend, I've also done a lot of other fun things lately. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I haven't been bored for a day since my summer holiday started. Which is already 6 weeks ago. The time flies! It flies even faster now that my trips to Prague and Malaga are coming closer and closer. Only 11 days left until I jump on the plane to Prague! 

Are you guys going to spend some days abroad as well?
x

9 comments

  1. Wat een prachtige outfit! Super mooi en minimalistisch<3
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love everything about this look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are so beautiful :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele leuke combi! En wat een gave broek! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your outfit is perfect! Love your jeans & shoes :)

    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige look! <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave broek! x Chantal
    www.commedescoco.nl

    ReplyDelete