Jul 7, 2015

FASHION / The best granny dress ever

dress - vintage

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

dress - vintage | shoes - primark

Hi people! Today I'm wearing the best granny dress ever. I found this at a vintage kilo sale some time ago. I've wore it quite a lot ever since but somehow I never showed it to you on here. So here it is haha! Last week has been very busy for me, but only in a good way. I've been a day to Amsterdam, to The Hague, to  Antwerp, to a festival, a vintage kilo sale and to the beach, twice! As you can see my summer holiday has been amazing so far! Right now I'm back at my parents house to do some relaxing and have some quality time with my little sister. I'm gonna need it because Amsterdam Fashionweek is right around the corner. I'm attending a few shows on Friday and the last day, Monday. I'm very much looking forward to it!

And that's it for now!
x


9 comments

  1. Wow! I love this dress! You look great in it! :)
    www.donovanparker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress so much! Beautiful look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veel plezier bij Amsterdam fashionweek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. De jurk is echt prachtig, wauw! Mooi kapsel heb je trouwens!(Even heel random, ik weet het!;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your dress!
    liefs. Jonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw wat een fantastische jurk zeg! Staat je zo goed, en die kleuren zijn perfect net als de snit!
    Je vakantie klinkt trouwens al erg fijn.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete