Jul 19, 2015

FASHION / Amsterdam Fashionweek outfit 3

shirt & skirt - vintage | bag - cos | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  shirt & skirt - vintage | bag - cos | shoes - zara

Exactly one week ago the last day of Amsterdam Fashionweek took place and this is what I wore. Like my first fashionweek outfit, this one is again all about vintage. Somehow I just like to show off my vintage treasures on these kind of events haha! Fellow blogger Joy took these pictures in a little street just outside the fashionweek terrain. I just loooooved all the little plants and flowers and it made me eager for some more nature in my own home. Currently I have 3 cactuses and 1 ivy in my room, but I'm thinking about getting some more colorful plants! Maybe I'll do some DIY'ing and make a post about it! Anyways, this was my last fashionweek related post so from now on you can expect my 'usual' outfit posts again. Oh, and I'm thinking about writing some blogposts about Prague, since I"m going there on a holiday in about 2 weeks! Would you like that?

And that's it for now! 
x

8 comments

  1. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige look! Wow!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit! Vind de blouse echt geweldig :) Had persoonlijk wel andere schoenen aan gedaan (hakken) Maar deze schoenen geven wel meer een vintage feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit! Vind vooral de rok echt onwijs tof.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so beautiful you look great!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really really beautiful ♥
    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete