Jul 17, 2015

FASHION / Amsterdam Fashionweek outfit 2

blazer & shorts - vintage | top - stylemoi | sunglasses - asos | shoes - forever21

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


blazer & shorts - vintage | top - stylemoi | sunglasses - asos | shoes - forever21

The second day of Amsterdam Fashionweek was a hot one. The sun was out and so I wore my new sunglasses from Asos, who had just arrived in the mail. Because it was hot the most important thing was to make a comfortable outfit in which I could easily move around the whole day. Naturally I went for my favorite shorts, again haha. To make the outfit somewhat more interesting I added my blue blazer. In between shows the lovely Joy and I took outfit pictures of each other at this little playground just outside the fashionweek terrain and these are the results. It has been a long time since I've posted outfit pictures that weren't taken in front of my white wall, but some change once in a while is always good right!

And that's it for now, I have one more fashionweek outfit for you left!
x

10 comments

  1. Wauw, mooie outfit zeg! Je sandalen vind ik heel tof<3
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je draagt altijd zulke leuke kleding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing this outfit is beautiful!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele toffe outfit! Ik vind je croptop heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik zag eerst niet eens dat het een korte broek was haha! leuke outfit en tof dat je naar Amsterdam fahionweek bent geweest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige outfit! Leuk om zo'n blauw accent te gebruiken, dat fleurt je look helemaal op!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtige outfit, dit is niet iets wat ik snel zelf zou dragen, maar het staat jou echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heel mooie outfit, echt leuk gecombineerd!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete