Jul 9, 2015

FASHION / Amsterdam Fashionweek outfit 1

top - asos | leather vest & pants - vintage | shoes vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

top - asos | leather vest & pants - vintage | shoes - vagabond

Day 1 of Amsterdam Fashionweek is here! Today I'm attending the opening show which is by Aziz Bekkaoui. I had the privilege to be at his show during the last edition as well, and since I really liked his collection I'm very curious about what he has in store for us now. Normally I take outfit pictures of my fashionweek outfits at the location itself, but since I'm not sure if I run into someone I know I thought I'd take them before hand. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with the lovely Joy and if we have time in between shows we might take some photo's of each other at the location. Anyways, today's outfit is all about vintage. I kind of had a clothing crisis when dressing up this morning, so that probably explains why I went for these comfy pants. I wore these pants at fashionweek before and I remember people really liking them. So, wearing them again haha! Am I breaking a fashion rule now??

If you're attending Amsterdam Fashionweek as well, have fun and maybe we'll run into each other!
x


6 comments

  1. Amazing look dear, I love your style!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind jou outfis altijd zo leuk! Verliefd op je broek! <3 Gaaf dat je naar de fashion week mag/kan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!!! Your hair is so pretty. Wish I could get mine to behave like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wat een leuke outfit! ik vind je haar ook geweldig <3

    ReplyDelete