Jun 29, 2015

NEW IN / tote bag and backpack in one

bag - cos 

See more of my new bag by clicking on the read more button. 



bag - cos

A few days ago I walked across the COS and I saw a huge SALE sign on their shop window. I decided to be strong and just keep on walking since I want to safe some money to do fun things this summer. However, the next day I couldn't help myself and went to check the sale out anyways. So far my good intentions haha. I couldn't really find any nice summer tops, but I did find this amazing bag! It's a tote bag and backpack in one! I love the graphic pattern and it has the perfect size for taking it with you on a city trip. Can't wait to be parading the streets in Prague with this beauty (:

Unfortunately the bag is sold out online, but if you go to your nearest COS store you might score this bag with 50% off! 
x


4 comments