Jun 10, 2015

FASHION / trying out the dress over pants trend

dress - stylemoi | pants - vintage

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


dress - stylemoi | pants - vintage | shoes - vagabond


You might have seen it on several blogs and in various magazines; the dress over pants trend. It's not very new anymore, but somehow I just never tried it out before. Mostly because the trend didn't really blow my mind or something like that. Of course I had seen some amazing outfits, but the overall idea of wearing pants and a dress just seemed a bit too much haha. However, yesterday I suddenly felt inspired to try something out. Better late than never right! I personally think this is not one of my best outfits, but it definitely is one of my most comfortable outfits hahah. And therefore it's perfect for a day full of studying, like I did today. Tomorrow I'll have my last exam and after that I'm celebrating big time; summer holidaaaaaay!

Have you tried the dress over pants trend yet?
x

7 comments

  1. Niet echt mijn stijl, hihi. Wel moooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ik vind het wel heel tof staan!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hele mooie broek. Wel apart , alleen wel heel uniek. En dat is vooral belangrijk bij mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dit staat je erg goed, al zou ik het zelf niet dragen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart zijn het beide mooie stukken, vooral je jurkje! Maar niet zo! Misschien met een strakke broek proberen?

    ReplyDelete