Jun 18, 2015

FASHION / Thin stripes & vinage leather

playsuit - stylemoi | leather jacket - vintage | bag - oasap | shoes - vagabond 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



playsuit - stylemoi | leather jacket - vintage | bag - oasap | shoes - vagabond

Okay, so I have quite a lot to tell you guys, which makes it easier if I just make a little list haha

1. My summer holiday has finally started! I passed all my courses this year and got my propedeuse. Of course I celebrated the ending of the academic year big time, and I'll keep on doing that the upcoming weeks! Starting tonight with a big birthday party in The Hague.

2. My first school-free-week started good as I received another package from Style Moi in which I found this lovely summer playsuit. I can't wait to make more content for my blog now that I have loads of time to take outfit pictures and go out on little trips!

3. And there is more good news! Remember the job I talked about a few posts back? Well I got it! After the summer holiday I will be part of the marketing committee of The New Fashion Society. It is a society/community which organizes events that combine fashion and business. For example, fashion shows and inspiring speeches by people from the fashion industry. You'll probably hear more about this after summer! 

4. Something else I'm really excited about is Amsterdam Fashionweek, which already takes place in a few weeks. My first invitation has arrived and I'm hoping to get a few more. However, unlike the last 2 editions I'm not planning on going the full 5 days, but I definitely want to make appearence!

Who else is going to Amsterdam Fashionweek? I would love to meet up with you! 
x

8 comments

  1. You look awesome! I am loving the playsuit and the leather jacket! <3

    Helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je tas is zooo gaaf! Heel leuk gecombineerd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh die playsuit, love it <3 en lekker leer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is soo cool! Loving both the playsuit and the jacket <3
    KMales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een prachtige look! Vooral met dat jasje en die schoenen.. Ik zou het zo dragen, echt ontzettend stoer. En proficiat met je nieuwe job ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw je jasje en tas! Eigenlijk je hele outfit. Ziet er echt leuk uit! En gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe baan :-) xx

    ReplyDelete