Jun 27, 2015

FASHION / See right through

dress & bralette - monki 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


dress & bralette - monki

Oops, I actually wanted to post this last night but I totally forgot about that. Dylan and I randomly decided to go see Jurassic World, and I really enjoyed it! I liked the actors, I liked the storyline and of course the amazing dinosaurs. Only the end was a bit disappointing, but overall I really recommend the movie! Anyways, about these pictures. I just wanted to show you my new bralette from the Monki. You've probably seen it on other bloggers or friends of yours as well since it is very popular. But it's so pretty that I couldn't help myself haha. I've tried on lace bralettes from the Monki several times before, but I never bought one. Untill last week haha.

Do you wear bralettes?
x


14 comments

  1. Oh wat een prachtig jurkje met die bralette! Ontzettend leuke outfit :)
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh toffe outfit! Ik vind bralettes zo fijn! :)

    ♡♡♡ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, supermooi! En ik vond Jurassic World ook echt een aanrader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bralette is so stunning! I love them ^^ So comfortable and beautiful :>
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een toffe outfit, heel mooi!
    Liefs. Jonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi! Ik heb er ook 1 draag em alleen nooit. Even wat meer inspiratie op doen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een prachtige look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this dress, it´s so pretty :)

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super mooie outfit! Het staat je prachtig, ook dat het een beetje doorschijnt geeft wel iets leuks .

    liefs

    www.meshiony.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete