Jun 24, 2015

FASHION / A little glitter

top - monki | pants - h&m x alexander wang | bag - vintage | shoes - primark

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


top - monki | pants - h&m x alexander wang | bag - vintage | shoes - primark

Yesterday I finally had the time (and the courage) to go to the hairdresser again. It had almost been a year, and my outgrowth was enormous, so it was high time to let something done. I decided to just go short again and make everything a light, white blonde. Nothing special, but it took the hairdresser 3 hours to get it like this. My hair might not have been that long, but it is very thick. Like, I have a huge amount of hair on my head haha. So when it comes down to dying it, it takes a loooong time. All the bleaching and dying has also destroyed the skin on my head. But well, you know what they say; no pain, no gain! In real life the color looks more greyish, but unfortunately I never seem to catch that quite well on photograph!. 

And that's it for now!
x

9 comments

  1. Love the minimal vibe to this outfit! So perf <3

    -Vivian
    www.viviannkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your simple and yet classy style
    wow!
    you are such a natural Beauty (i love your hair most of all)
    and you are so inspiring
    great!

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look, simple and chic. xox

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie look, love the pants! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect look <3 Love the bag!!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete